Monday, May 9, 2011

Wonderful Mother's Day spent with THE BEST family ever!!

These first 2 I picked out for myself from Tony (hubby)!:)  I absolutely LOVE both of them!!  (I think I've got a little bit of an addiction!)
Isn't it GEORGEOUS!!
And oh how I love these as well!!  The original plates for my plate stand were broken about a year ago and I've been on the search ever since for something that would fit that I liked...WELL I FOUND THEM!!  And not only do I get the plates for my stand but also got a bonus bowl and mug (that are both oversized...I'm going to love them as well!!)  This picture doesn't do them justice either...they are beautiful!!

As much as I love my new dishes...these were my favorite presents of the day!!

From Kyla & Tony
(flowers from Tony...art work from Kyla)
Here's the back of Kyla's artwork:
And from Caleb:
"Top Ten Reasons Why I Love My Mom"
These were 2 of my favorites
I'm so glad my boy thinks I'm beautiful!!  And such a great similie!!
And I'm glad he likes my cooking!!

And from Eli:
Here's the poem in the inside:

And Rhett made me a card...he gave it to me and then took it back because he liked it...and now I can't find it!:)  But that boy must have told me 3 or 4 times throughout the day yesterday "Happy Mother's Day Mom!"  And would give me a big hug.  That's what I love the most!!

And yes...to those wondering I had the best omelet in the world yesterday for breakfast!!:)
Tony also made The Best Enchilada's Ever, along with some melon...pictured in my new bowl above!  Then we had some delicious cake for dessert...recipe will be posted soon!

It was a wonderful Mother's Day...I am so blessed to have been raised by a wonderful Mother who is still the best Mom around and such a great Grandma to my children!  I'm so thankful for her.  She's the one who taught me how to cook and bake and I'm now hoping to instill that in my daughter.  And I think it's working!!:)

I'm also so blessed to have such wonderful children who I love dearly!  I love watching & participating in their accomplishments and watching them grow into who they are going to become...and so far I like what I'm seeing!

Hope everyone else had a fabulous Mother's Day as well...with wonderful food to share!:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...