Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mexican Quiche

This is my favorite recipe for quiche! It is sooooo good & my kids LOVE it. It is requested almost every morning. And we have it for dinner quite often also!

Mexican Quiche
(with or without salsa)
10 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 pint cottage cheese
2 cups grated cheese (monterey jack is my favorite, but I also like cheddar...I think pepper jack would be really good too but have not tried that yet!)
1 cube margarine, melted
1 (7 oz.)can green chilies, diced

Mix eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt together. (It will be lumpy, but don't worry you're doing it right!:)) Slowly add the melted margarine while continuing to mix. Stir in the cottage cheese, cheese, and chilies. Pour into a greased (just use some pam) 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Serve hot with salsa. (or not:))

Here's how my boys like to prepare their quiche...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...