Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year Appetizers

The New Year is almost upon us!  It has been a fabulous year here at our home.  Our oldest became a teenager and our youngest started Kindergarten.  What huge milestones!   We can't wait to see what's in store for our family in 2013!

We love to have our table spread out with appetizers galore for our New Year's Eve party.  So we decided to give you some of our favorite, can't have a New Years Eve party without recipes.

One of my hubby's must haves!

One of my must haves!


Use the smaller sized tortillas to make them a perfect appetizer


Use the mini croissants...so cute!


Our new year would not be complete without it!


SOOO good...and I'm not a corn lover!


A childhood favorite!


My Grandma's recipe....delicious!


I only make this once a year...too dangerous for me!


To round off all the heavy stuff, you've got to have some fruit in the mix!


Happy New Year everyone!  Thanks for being a part of our fabulous year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...