Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 12 Recipes of 2012

It's so fun for me to look back at the year and see what recipe you all thought were fabulous.  Sometimes I'm surprised, but I think you've got a great line-up this year!  I absolutely LOVE every single one of these, you guys know how to pick 'em!  (Not that I don't love everything we post...if I didn't I wouldn't include them on the blog!:))

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year's filled with goodies, friends and family!  (If you need ideas for appetizers for your New Year celebrations...check out this post!)  We look forward to another wonderful year here on the blog!  Hope you will all join us for 2013!

Top 12 Recipe of 2012
(I love how colorful this group is too...so pretty!:))

(make sure to click the link and check out the candy bar card & Teacher's Valentine's card...I think that's why it hit #1 this year!)


(The best EVER!!)


(Made these for my son's birthday who loves Sonic's Cherry Limeades...so perfect!)


(These are so decadent...and are topped with the Cream Cheese frosting from #2!)


(aka, German Pancakes, Hootinannies, baked pancakes...but they'll always be African to me!  Try them with this Buttermilk Caramel Syrup!)


(One of my absolute favorite cupcakes on the blog, so refreshing and delicious!)


(This is the only main dish that made it on this list!  I love it because it's delicious, easy to make and affordable!)


(You just can't go wrong with this pie...even my "I don't like coconut" son loves this one!)


(This Jell-O is so fun, but my favorite is the Quesadillas with Guacamole!)


(I could just eat the frosting on these by the spoonful!)


(For my Rootbeer float lovin' son's birthday!)


(So addicting I can only make it when I know I'll have somewhere to take it, otherwise I eat the entire thing!)


And because eating black-eyed peas on New Year's is supposed to bring you prosperity throughout the new year...here's a fantastic soup made with black-eyed peas!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...