Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sweetest Treats of 2011!

I've entitled this post "sweetest treats" because after looking at what the top reader recipes of 2011were,  there were only 2 that weren't desserts!  You are my type of people!!!:)

We had such a wonderful year.  Great recipes were found and tried and LOVED. 

Thank you for being such a big part of it!  We love hearing from you!

Sweetest Treats of 2011
Pin It
Let the count down begin...

Seriously if you have not tried these...YOU MUST!  I cannot eat hot dogs any other way now (actually I never really was a big hot dog lover to begin with, but now I crave these bad boys!)  There's a reason these are only one of 2 that aren't desserts that made the list!

These are the best PB balls I've ever had.  They are so perfect.  Not crumbly at all, just melt in your mouth happiness!

I love me some cupcakes & these were my favorites that were made this year.  Actually, they are my favorite cupcakes EVER!  Make these for your next birthday party instead of buying some and you'll have friends for life!  Promise!

I could just lick all the frosting off these cupcakes and be perfectly happy for the rest of my life.  The cupcakes aren't bad either!:)

Here's the 2nd non-dessert that made the list.  This salad is so wonderfully awesome.  All the flavors combine just right to make it a crowd and kid pleaser (at least for us!)

This truly has been one of my families favorites for the past 15 years.  It's decadent enough for adults, but not too over the top that kid's won't eat it.  Not that I've ever had the problem with my kid's...if it's dessert they'll pretty much eat it!

The name says it all.  I'm guessing a lot of you out there like yourselves some oreos, and that's why this one's so popular!  If you like oreos (and really, who doesn't?) you'll LOVE these!

This was my first try at cake balls & they did not disappoint!  The chocolate and caramel went so well together.  These were a BIG hit!

I made these on 2 separate occasions last year.  They were both made for parties & we received so many compliments.  They are so dangerous you need to make them to take somewhere or to giveaway or you may just end up eating them all!

I'll tell ya...I'm not one bit surprised this hit #1.  It is one of a kind...beautiful and delicious.  We absolutely LOVED it!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 2011...we look forward to some new fun and recipes this year. 

We're going to be adding a new category to our cooking.  We'll announce that later this week!

Thanks again to everyone for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...