Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Soup Season! (Our Favorite Soups)

It's officially Soup Season!  Yea for October!

As I have mentioned many, MANY times before...

I LOVE SOUP!  

So I thought I'd share my favorites with you today.  Lucky you!:)

Our Favorite Soups
(Just click the link and you'll be taken to the recipe & will be able to print)

Bean with Bacon Soup
This soup has such a smoky flavor to it that I absolutely love & ummmm...BACON!:)


Black Bean Soup
This hearty soup I could eat every day for the rest of my life.  It's good with tortillas chips too!


This is the most looked at & pinned soup here, and for good reason! Yummy!


This is probably the most MADE soup at our house.  The family just loves this one!


Chicken Tortilla Soup
The chicken in this soup....I can't even tell you how delicious it is!! 


Our newest soup recipe here.  And definitely a keeper!


Hope you enjoy these soup recipes as much as me and my family!  We may just have soup everyday of the week from now until Thanksgiving!:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...