Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Popcorn Mix (Monster Munch)

I can't believe how fast this month is going! I got out a couple of pumpkins for decoration a couple of weeks ago & have yet to get out the rest of my fall/Halloween decorations! And here it is more than half way through the month.  I just have totally lost track of time. Guess that's something we'll have to do this weekend! 

This is THE popcorn mix I make every Halloween. I usually make a huge batch for my elementary school kids to take to their class parties & everyone loves it (even the teachers...I get requests for the recipe from them). You can just serve it in a big bowl or you can put it in plastic bags tied with a ribbon for each student (and don't forget the teacher!). Either way, it'll be a hit! 

 Halloween Popcorn Mix (Monster Munch)
Recipe from Our Best Bites
1 package Almond Bark (1 lb) 
1/2 cup popcorn kernals, popped
1 cup candy corn 
1 cup dry roasted, salted peanuts 
1/2 cup Reeces Pieces 

Pop the popcorn and place in a large bowl.  Add the peanuts, candy corn and Reeces pieces on top.  I only got a picture of the peanuts on the popcorn...don't know what I was thinking!!


Break the almond bark up into chunks and melt in the microwave it for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth and melted.

Pour over the popcorn mixture.


Use a wooden spoon to stir mixture all together.  Keep stirring until all the popcorn mixture is evenly coated with almond bark.

Spread out on wax paper to dry. 


When it is completely dry, break into pieces and place in a large bowl or individual bags.  Sneak a few pieces in the process.  That's a must!

1 comment:

Sky Custom Box said...

Thank goodness this Informative article is interesting and clear.  Others I've read made me feel like I needed a degree to decipher them. Thank you. Get Dropper Bottle Packaging boxes & Labels from one place with Best Quality Stickers and Printing. Call us on WhatsAPP. For these reasons, dropper bottle labels is the best way to store the product, and additionally, it will increase the look of your items for sale.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...