Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pistachio Jell-O Salad

Today is gonna be HARD!!  I sent my baby (who is 4 and doesn't like me calling him my baby!) off to preschool this morning!  I. AM. ALL. ALONE!!!  I always thought I'd look forward to this day, but it is really going to take some time to get used to!  I should really do some cleaning, but all I want to do is just sit around and eat. (YES...I am an emotional eater:)!!)  And this is one of those things that I would just love to be able to snack on all morning while my baby's gone...bowl of Pistachio Jell-o in one hand a box of tissues in the other....

Pistachio Jell-O Salad
1 small box of Instant Pistachio Pudding
1 (12 oz.) carton of Whipped Topping
1 pint (2 cups) Cottage Cheese
1 can (22 oz.) Crushed Pineapple, drained
2 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Mix whipped topping, cottage cheese, pistachio pudding, and pineapple together in a large bowl.  Then add the marshmallows and pecans and gently mix in.  Place in the fridge for about 30-45 minutes before serving. 

I just couldn't help but add a picture of my baby Rhett on his 1st day of school! 
He looks so grown-up!!

Will this get easier??  Please lie to me if you have to!:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...