Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving must-haves on your dinner table

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Thanksgiving through the new year is such a wonderful time.  I love Thanksgiving...family & food, what's not to love!

There are only 2 days to go!  Who's got their menu's planned and all their shopping done?  I've got my menu down for the most part...I want to try something new this year and can't decided what!  But I do know what I MUST HAVE at our Thanksgiving table.  I have so much love for each and everything on this list, I can't even think about having a happy Thanksgiving without these things!  So if you haven't nailed down your menu yet, check these out!

And since it's the Thanksgiving season I just want you all to know that I am so thankful for all of you!  Thanks for stopping by the blog and trying our recipes!

Have a great Thanksgiving wherever you are and with whoever you get to spend it with!


First up is the best turkey you will ever have!  We started making this about 5 years ago and have made it every year since.  It makes the most moist and flavorful turkey and the drippings make the most incredible gravy!  You'll never want to make your turkey another way...and it's simple!


This is actually the one thing at the Thanksgiving table that I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE!!  They are incredible!  Not a better mashed potato out there!
Creamy Mashed Potatoes


And I've always got to have my Mom's Potato Rolls.  They are the softest, most delicious rolls on the planet!  And they are the best for leftover turkey sandwiches!!!
Mom's Potato Rolls


I've never been a big fan of the traditional Green Bean Casserole, but this one...I love!!
Not Your Mama's Green Bean Casserole


I usually just make either the Green Bean Casserole or this Creamed Corn, but I would really love both of them on my table this year.  I think it's going to happen!
Creamed Corn with Bacon


Can't forget a wonderful drink to go with you delicious dinner!  This is what we serve every year.  My kids would be so disappointed if it didn't appear at our table every Thanksgiving.  It is so good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...