Thursday, July 12, 2012

Brownie Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is one of my favorite cookies ever.  It takes a little more planning and time than a "normal" cookie, but it is so. worth. it!!!

You really can't go wrong with brownies and chocolate chip cookies, and to add the two together just makes the best cookie ever!

Brownie Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe from Picky Palate
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups cubed prepared brownies (I just used a boxed brownie mix...2 cups was about 1/3 of a 9 x 13 pan. I'm certain you could use any brownie recipe for this!)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cream butter & sugars until light & fluffy.  Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.

Place the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl, mixing to combine. I gotta be honest...I usually always skip this step because I know my bosch will mix it in fabulously, but since I didn't have a bosch to use I went ahead and did this step. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add the chocolate chips & brownie chunks and stir until just combined.

Use a medium scoop and scoop dough onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.

Makes about 3 dozen cookies

Pour yourself a glass of milk & enjoy the best of 2 worlds...brownies & cookies!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...