Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chicken Primavera with Pasta (or rice)

This was our Valentine's Day dinner with the kiddo's. Something a little more sophisticated, but not too much so that the kids would still eat it!:)
These are the beautiful flowers I got from my hubby!!

Anyway, on to the dinner! You've probably seen or tried Philadelphia's new cooking creme's, but if not I have high recommendations for them!! (You can find them by the cream cheese!) They make pulling together a wonderful meal EASY! This one was sooooo good I'm excited to try many more of their recipes!

Chicken Primavera with Pasta (or rice)

(I just served the Primavera over the pasta...you can't see it, but I promise it's under all that yumminess!)
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables (we like the deluxe because the kids all really like the "mini corns", but whatever you like will work)
1 tub(10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb cooking creme
2 cups hot cooked fettuccine or rice

Cook and stir chicken in a skillet on medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until done. Add the vegetables and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add the cooking creme and then cook an stir for 3 minutes. Stir in pasta or rice or serve over a bed of pasta or rice. (I've had it both way and can't say I prefer one over the other...they were both very good!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...