Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Peeps

When I think about my favorite "Peeps", there are plenty of people who come to mind.  I could wipe out quite a large amount of cash trying to make these for all my favorite "Peeps" out there, so I'm settling on making them for my hubby and kiddo's for Easter. 

Not only are these the cutest peeps out there, but they are WAY better when dipped in chocolate.  But really...what isn't?:)

Make some of these for your favorite "Peeps" the Easter season!

Chocolate Dipped Peeps
Idea from Your Home Based Mom

Peeps (whatever colors and amount you want)
Chocolate flavored Almond Bark
Sprinkles of your choice

 Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.

Melt almond bark according to package directions.

 Hold peep by the head and dip body into chocolate covering all of the tail and part of the body.  Let excess chocolate drip back into your bowl.

To apply the sprinkles, hold peep over a bowl and apply sprinkles.  This saves you a mess to clean up later!  Trust me...we learned first hand.

Place decorated peep on wax paper to harden.

I put some chocoalte dipped and some that were not dipped back into their original packaging and then wrapped them in celophane and tied a bow with this saying I made and printed out.

This would be a great gift for family, friends, neighbors, teachers, church leaders, etc. 
You can also change the saying to "To one of MY favorite peeps".  This one was from both of my boys to one of their teachers, thus the "our". :)

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...