Friday, September 17, 2010

Cinnamon Toast

I grew up on these and I can say they were the only thing that made me like Oatmeal for breakfast.:) I'd eat as many pieces of toast that I could get away with and as little oatmeal as I could get away with! Really good & really easy and quick for one of those rushed mornings when you only have time for some instant oatmeal.

Cinnamon Toast

Bread (I just used regular store bought bread but homemade is really good too...or try whatever kind of bread you have on hand)
butter
brown sugar
cinnamon

Butter bread with a not to thin and not too thick layer (got that?:)). Then sprinkle on the brown sugar and then cinnamon. Just whatever looks good to you. The brown sugar does melt down into the butter and bread so you may want to put just a little more than you think is necessary.

Bake in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until butter and brown sugar is melted and the bread is toasted on the bottom.

Now go and eat some oatmeal...and don't forget to include these babies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...