Monday, September 24, 2012

Biscoff Muddy Buddies

I fell in love with Biscoff a few months ago when I was introduced to this new Biscoff spread.

It will change your world!

It tastes just like the cookie (you know, the ones you get on the airplane?) but in spreadable form.  Which made it perfect to try in place of peanut butter in these muddy buddies.  The kids chowed these so fast I had to hurry and grab some just so I could get a picture to blog!

I found my spread by the peanut butter at my local Walmart.  It also had a $1 off coupon on it...SCORE!  I think this is a product I'm going to have to stock up on, just like I do with peanut butter! 

Biscoff Muddy Buddies
9 cups rice Chex
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups powdered sugar

Measure cereal and pour into a large bowl and set aside.

In a microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, Biscoff, and butter uncovered for 1 minute.  Stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal and stir until all the cereal is coated. Pour into 2-gallon storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar, seal bag and shake well until coated. Spread on a cookies sheet or on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator....if you have any that doesn't get eaten right away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...