Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Pretzel Bites

These little buggers are so addicting!  They are so not good for me to have around my house, I cannot stop eating them!  They are a perfect teacher treat for Valentine's Day or for a snack for a classroom party.  We put them in little plastic bags for my son to hand out with his valentines...he forgot, so I had a nice snack after school!:)   (We have the week off of school (YEAH!) so my kid's had their Valentines class parties last Friday.)
They are really easy to make & everyone will enjoy them, so whether you make them for yourself, your family or for Valentine parties, they will be a hit!

Valentine Pretzel Bites
1 bag small twist pretzels
2 bags hugs
1 bag Peanut butter M&M's

Preheat oven to 300 degrees. 

Place pretzels on a large cookie sheet in a single layer.  Unwrap hugs and place one on each pretzel.  Place in the oven for about 5 minutes or until hugs are shiny and melty.  Remove from the oven.

Press an M&M on top of each hug. 


Let sit at room temperature until hugs harder back up.  This usually takes quite a few hours.  If you're in a rush place them in the fridge or freezer to speed up the process.  I usually just make them the night before I need them and then they're ready to go in the morning.

NOTE:  These can be made with regular or Peanut M&M's as well, but I like the peanut butter the best.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...