Monday, April 19, 2010

Baked Ravioli's

My kiddo's LOVE ravioli's...but not the canned type...they like the ravioli's you find in the frozen section, and I usually just boil them and then warm up some pasta sauce to go with it, but I found this recipe online for baked ravioli's that I thought I'd try and it was so easy and yummy!

Baked Ravioli's

32 frozen ravioli's (about 1 lb.) I bought a bag of meat and cheese and used both!
1 bottle (26 oz.)spaghetti sauce (whichever flavor you prefer, I used the hunt's four cheese kind...it was really good)
3 oz. pepperoni slices (optional...I left this part out)
1/2 cup shredded parmesean cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzerella cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place half of the ravioli in a greased 8X8 baking dish. Pour half of the sauce and mix well. Spread the ravioli so they are evenly spread out. Place pepperoni in a single layer over the raviolis. Sprinkle on the parmesean. Place remaining ravioli in a even layer over the pepperoni. Spoon remaining sauce over the ravioli making sure they are all well coated. Place remaining pepperoni in a single layer on top of the ravioli. Sprinkle the mozzerella on top. Cover dish and bake for 30 minutes.


I just had to throw in this picture of Rhett "eating" his ravioli's. He'd had a long day and I had to wake him up to eat. He wasn't too happy about that and was still half asleep!:) Too cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...